- 1 How To Change Boot Animation in Android Device.
- 2 Need to change boot animation in android device
- 3 Requirements to Change Boot Animation in Android Device
- 4 1: Rooted Android device.
- 5 2: Backup of your default Boot animation
- 6 Steps to Change Boot Animation in Android Device
- 7 Steps 01: Download Boot Animation App
- 8 Steps 02: Check Device Resolution
- 9 Steps 03: Install Boot Animation
- 10 Final Words:
Hello Friends, Welcome back here, to my Website Learn Hax. Here I will make you learn about new and important tricks. that make your daily works of mobile easy and interesting. So I bring you one more interesting Article About Boot Animation. yes, the Boot Animation. That we all see whenever we switch off or restart our Mobile.Yes, Friends, Today I will share a trick to change Boot Animation in Android There Are very few peoples knew about it “Change Boot Animation in Android” Mostly People Even don’t think about it. that means its we people do not think to change it. Because we don’t have any Idea that users can change it. Most of the people think that it is set up to default we can’t change it. But this is not true. we can change it with few steps that are Given in this Article. Follow Every Steps to Change Boot Animation in Android.
How To Change Boot Animation in Android Device.
First Of All, I will Describe Something About Boot Animation. That What the Boot Animation Actually is? Friends, Boot Animation is that Animation which you usually see when your device start up. But A Question Arise in your Mind Why we need to Change Boot Animation? So, Friends, I want to tell You why we Need it with some Reasonable Point.
Why do we need to Change Boot Animation?
- There could be many reasons behind Changing Boot Animation in Android. because it is a Unique task to do you can Show off to your Friends or Colleagues that you have done a unique and it will also look cool before your friends.
- You can add any of animated Boot animation of your choice Like if you are some animated Boot animation which includes pictures of Gods So that they could see their God whenever their device gets open after switching off or restart.
- If you love sports then you can add boot animation related to sports or particular sports of your choice that you want to use as your Boot Animation. You Can Also use Nature’s Animated Gif or Anything According to your Choice.
- As you have seen your boot animation in your Android device many times, Somewhere it will be related to your device’s brand or company’s name.
- Some of the users got bored by seen that same animation in their device. In fact, we can say all of us also have the same condition.
- We all are getting bored by seeing our default Boot animation. So we need something new, something interesting to do with this.
So to solve this problem for you, we bring you a solution or a trick to change boot animation in android. We have described steps below to change boot animation.
Need to change boot animation in android device
- Before all just remember this friend! You have to root your device first to change boot animation in android device. If you are unaware about rooting then let me explain you rooting first. Friends Rooting is gaining the root access of your device.Means taking or gaining the super controls rights of your device.
- You can increase RAM (Random Access Memory) of your device, customize ROM (Read Only Memory),
- Upgrade your device’s version, Increase speed and performance of your device and much more after Rooting your device. Rooting gives you permission or ability to do much more interesting with your devices. But friends remember one thing as every coin has two faces, Rooting also has some disadvantages too.
- Your little mistake while rooting your device can make your device of no use forever. Rooting also voids your phone’s warranty. So, friends, I will suggest you get full and proper knowledge about rooting before rooting your device.
For more information about rooting and to get the trick to root your device, you can read this article. Read “How to Root your Android device”.
Note: I will not responsible for any damage to your device that will happen due to mistakes while rooting or perform any trick.So try it carefully. And try it on your own risk.
Requirements to Change Boot Animation in Android Device
Now we will discuss the requirements to change boot animation in android device. That is must require to changing boot animation in android device. Remember that you can not proceed without these below given requirements
1: Rooted Android device.
You will need a rooted Android device. Because while changing boot animation of your device, it will ask you for root access. So you need to root your device first to proceed. You can read article about Rooting by just clicking on given link to get more information about rooting
2: Backup of your default Boot animation
You to make a backup of your default Boot animation. So that in the case of any error or problem you can restore your default boot animation. Otherwise, you will not able to get that default boot animation of yours again ever.
Steps to Change Boot Animation in Android Device
Now we came to steps description to change boot animation in android device. You just have to follow these steps. Follow these steps and it will help you to change boot animation in android device. And in this way, you will be able to take advantages of trick to change boot animation in android device.
Steps 01: Download Boot Animation App
First of all, you have to download Boot animation app. I am providing you the downloading link of the app. Because there are many websites which will provide you the fake downloading link. So Just click here to Download the Boot animation app.
Steps 02: Check Device Resolution
How can you Check your Device Resolution?Here we guide you to check device resolution by following these simple steps.
- You need to find the resolution of your device.
- Just Click Here and Search your Device.Here, You find full specification of your device.
- If you have your device’s resolution. Then search the boot animation app for the same resolution boot animation for your device.
- If you have successfully found the suitable boot animation then just simply download it.
Steps 03: Install Boot Animation
After checking your device resolution
- Now install it in your device.
- Now open it and it will ask you for the root access. Then you have to tap grant or allow option on your screen.
- And you have successfully done now.Now just check the current boot animation of your device by restarting it to check the results.
Here we came to the final words. At last I want to thank you all that you have visited my site. Keep visiting here for more interesting articles and tricks. With this share this article with your family and colleagues. And also on your social networking sites. With this Bye Bye and have a nice day.