- 1 Requirements for Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung.
- 2 Best Way to Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Bypass) on Samsung
- 3 1st method to FRP bypass on Samsung
- 4 2nd method to FRP Bypass on Samsung
- 5 CONCLUSION
Nowadays some of the Android version giving us many built-in security features including screen lock, Finer print sensor due to security reasons. So, Data protection or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. Today in this article we will talk about Best Way to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung or FRP Bypass on Samsung.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username and password previously set up on the device.
How (Factory Reset Protection) FRP Feature works
When you do a Factory Data Reset. All settings are returned to the factory default settings. All data is erased, including files and downloaded apps.
If you have a Google Account set up on the device, FRP is active. This means that after the reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Google Account using the username and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts set up on the device, you can log in using any of the accounts.Otherwise you can Samsung bypass google verify by given methods in this article.
If an unauthorized person tries to reset the device by another method. The device would still require log-in using the Google username and password. This means that if your device is lost or stolen, another person would not be able to reset it and use it. It is a very important feature.If they use FRP Bypass to Samsung bypass google verify they can access on your Samsung Device.
But Friends many times we forget the login credentials. And you reset your phone without removing Gmail id.Then there is a big problem that how we recover your phone. In this article, We know How to use FRP Bypass. And solve this problem.
Requirements for Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung.
- OTG Cable for your Samsung smartphone.
- A PC or laptop
Best Way to Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Bypass) on Samsung
2 Methods are given in this article to Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Bypass) on Samsung Follow these Given Methods and Do FRP Bypass using these simple and easy ways.
1st method to FRP bypass on Samsung
Steps To be follow to FRP bypass on Samsung
Friends don’t worry, this Samsung bypass google verify or bypass google account verification method helps you fully. It is 100% working method.
- First of all, you have to download the FRP bypass apk.
- Copy the apk file which you have downloaded to USB.
- Connect the USB to the phone using OTG cable.
- Now, Go to File manager and install Apk.
- Now, go to your phone settings, click on back up and reset.
- Click on Factory data reset and delete all your data on the phone. It will delete all your data like music, videos, pictures, apps, data,google account.
- THAT’S ALL, now your phone reboot and restart again. It works 100%.
2nd method to FRP Bypass on Samsung
Friends this is another method to frp bypass on Samsung. In this method, we use SideSync app. It is also a very easy method to frp bypass on Samsung
- AT first, you have to download the SideSync app.
- After downloading, install the app on your phone.
- Run the SideSync app and connect your phone to pc using the USB cable.
- After connecting, you will see a popup as in below image.
- Click on Chrome and enter the URL https://goo.gl/dA1hqM to download bypass apk.
- After downloading the app, click on back button and go to Samsung apps.
- Open ES File Explorer and Install it.
- After being installed successfully, open the ES File Explorer and go to download folder.
- Click on the bypass app.apk to install it.
- Now go to the settings of your phone and click on Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory Data Reset and erase all your device data.
- Don’t worry friends this is also 100% working method and easy also.